Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Fail

Mara is on vacation. Weeee.

And no, I didn't write any back-up posts to schedule for this week. I am a fail blogger.

I hopped online during raid last night for awhile to scope out the latest drama. Of course there was some. I think I'd really rather just stay out of it. And I don't think OP will disintegrate if I leave out a little bit of Memento's Drama.

I went over to the Exodar and shoved cloth at them until they exalted me. It's the only advantage of having tons and tons Runecloth stocked up. Hail Ambassador Marariel. I guess if that's the only thing I accomplish while on vacation, it's still a worthy achievement.

While I was in the area, I did all the Azuremyst quests I could find. And I'm considering going over to Bloodmyst to do the same thing. Despite having two little dreanei alts, I have never done all of the dreanei starting area. This is not a prelude to a Loremaster attempt. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment